- Added new Nokia FBUS Loaders for Old and New protocols (v10.20.0)
- Fixed problems with flashing RAPIDO based phones with hash 479.... (N86,X6). Was Nokia fault (10.18.0 loader pack was broken, probably problem with RSA signature so loader wasn't spawned at all...)
- Fixed problem with FUR initialization when dealing with v10 (2010) Nokia Loaders (Affected was new protocol phones)
- Forced users to install v1.08 changing few firmware routines some users upgraded their boxes updating it for "v10" loaders, but they didn't installed new installer their BB5 flashing was broken then. Forcing users to install v1.08 and upgrade box is just to ensure every user will have 100% working environment (latest loaders, latest firmware, latest exe).
- New Box Firmware v1.45 Released
- Handling some smartcards in main firmware fixed
- Minor changes and bugfixes